Saturday, October 08, 2005

More information on 'Small Town News'


Everything is moving rapidly on the "Small Town News" front.
My first signing has definitely been set for 7 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 20, at the Neosho Library. I will have 40 copies of the novel available and I will definitely be happy to order more if there are not enough copies to accommodate the audience (and, of course, I am hoping that turns out to be the case).
***
As of yesterday, "Small Town News" can be ordered through Amazon.com as well as Books-A-Million and IUniverse. It can also be ordered at any Books-A-Million store, which will save you shipping costs. I plan on having some outlets set up in the Joplin area sometime in the next few weeks.
***
I was interviewed yesterday by Carthage Press Managing Editor Ron Graber for a feature that will run sometime next week.

4 comments:

andrea said...

I should find somebody on the High School's newspaper staff to interview you... But then again, that would be giving them a good story, and frankly, I am disappointed in the quality of the paper they've put out. If you haven't already seen it Mr.Turner, I saved you a copy. It really wasn't much of a "news"paper though. Just a bunch of stuff thrown together, and it was really quite sad.

andrea said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Lindsey has a volleyball game on the night of your first book signing. But we want to get the book, and she want's you to sign it for her.

Congratulatons!

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to read the book.